The symptoms of depression can last for months or years and can make it difficult or impossible to manage your daily life. You don’t have to deal with these alone. We can help. Do any of the following symptoms describe you?
Some symptoms of depression are:
- Lack of interest in activities you once enjoyed.
- Sleep disturbances – unable to fall asleep or stay asleep.
- No appetite or interest in eating.
- Unable to concentrate
- Lack of energy/increased fatigue
- A feeling of hopelessness/unable to think positively
- Overeating or using food to cope
- Anger or irritability
Talk therapy (also known as psychotherapy) can be an important part of treatment for depression or other mood disorders. One of our therapists can help you cope with feelings, problem solve and change behavior patterns that may contribute to your symptoms. Contact us to schedule an appointment. We can help.
If you or someone you love is having suicidal thoughts and the situation is potentially life-threatening, please seek immediate emergency assistance by calling 9-1-1. If you would like to contact a trained crisis worker, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please call: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-TALK (8255)